Safe living environment
We provide a supportive, safe, nurturing, and stable environment with furnished rooms, and three nurtritionally balanced meals per day. Women who enter Mater Filius will have:
- structured living
- shared household work
- evening curfews
- a furnished bedroom and bedding
- shared bathroom, toiletries, towels
- three regular meals daily that nutritionally balanced for a pregnant women’s needs
- in-house laundry
- access to technology
- daily schedule lends stability and teaches young mothers independent living skills
- live under supervision of a live-in House-Mother
What Sets Us Apart
Rooted in Catholic Tradition
We are a Catholic apostolate with the blessing of Archbishop Schnurr to serve in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
Dedicated for Expectant Mothers
We offer transitional housing exclusively for women experiencing pregnancy with no means of support.
We welcome expectant mothers regardless of their religious beliefs socio-economic status, or ethnicity.
After Birth Care
Mothers can live at our home for up to 8-months after their baby is born and learn how to lovingly care for their infant.